Brown eyes peer out from my happy face.My frizzy hair gets stuck in a knot on a gate.
We had to go to the hairdresser to get an undercut. By the time I was finished I was as lazy as a sloth.I could not get up.My game is netball I am a defender my teammates think that I am a good defender because I am as tall as a giant.I will tell you about my life I Was born in 2011 May 1st in Whangarei Hospital.I grew with eight brothers and then my sister came.We moved to Taipa now we live in Coopers Beach.Now I am as skinny as a small little baby and my life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.