Pages

Thursday, 26 August 2021

Values important to me

INTRODUCTION - Today we did some mahi around values that are important to me. Taha wairua

1 comment:

  1. The way you have evaluated your personal values gives me a super good look into "what makes Te Ahere tick". You are a beautiful person, inside and out and I see you "walk the talk" each and every day, on those values that mean so much to you. So proud of you Te Ahere - you have come a long way since I first saw you in Whaea Maddie's class all those years ago (and so very pleased that Mum and Dad came back to live in our community !!!)

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.